In addition to our established litigation and bankruptcy practices, the attorneys of Tayman Lane Chaverri LLP have substantial experience advising clients on business, corporate, and commercial matters. The attorneys of Tayman Lane Chaverri LLP have counseled business clients ranging from start ups seeking advice on entity formation and capitalization, to growing businesses trying to determine the best way to approach a new opportunity, to established businesses seeking to grow through acquisition or merger. Our focus in business counseling is not only to identify problems as early as possible, but to craft creative and effective solutions to those problems so that the client can focus on operations without having to worry about the value-draining distraction which legal problems so often represent.
Tayman Lane Chaverri LLP’s Business and Corporate Counseling and Strategy experience includes:
- Advising on the start up and formation of entities, including corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, and joint ventures;
- Advising on a range of commercial contracts, including sales and marketing agreements, distribution agreements, and consulting and employment agreements;
- Representing parties involved in M&A transactions, including representation of the primary acquiror in the merger of four separate building/construction services businesses;
- Serving as outside general counsel to small and growing businesses;
- Advising tenants, landlords, and property owners in commercial leasing and other real property transactions; and
- Representing lenders and borrowers in debt finance transactions.
For more information please contact David Tayman at (202) 695-8147 or [email protected].